Saturday 21 December 2013

Four sleeps till Christmas










Four more sleeps till Christmas! I baked these scrumptious cookies for some loved ones, I am super excited to spend two whole weeks with my lovely partner, visiting some family and enjoying this lovely period. There will be lots of delicious breakfasts and also, loads of baking going on in the household.

I adapted this cookie recipe from 'Simply Wonderwoman' by Joanna Gosling, I started by mixing 350g of soft brown sugar, 400g white plain flour, one egg, 250g butter (soft), pinch of salt and 1 tsp vanilla extract. You will end up with a wet dough, surprisingly easy to manage. Feel free to construct your cookies, I used milk chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, fudge, smarties. They look cute and taste lovely with a cup of milk. Bake for 20 minutes, 160 fan then leave to cool.

They make lovely little presents for your loved ones, I think I have just destroyed the surprise for a couple of them by posting this. Oops!

Enjoy your Christmas!
C x

No comments:

Post a Comment