Tuesday 24 December 2013

Chocolate treats



We all love chocolate over here so I decided to do something about it. Chocolate can be challenging to work with, it went wrong for me so many times! It's something about the way you melt it and the time you have to work with before it goes all wrong.
However, this time it went right! All you need to make these delicious treats is plain chocolate (400g), 200g butter, dried fruit (I used cranberries), now you can add you nuts (I love nuts but Mr T doesn't so I didn't use any this time), plus 150g crushed digestive biscuits (I used ginger ones in these). Careful melting chocolate (+butter), it can go messy, mix your dried ingredients in and then quickly press them down on a baking paper. This part is not easy so if i was to make these again I would go for cupcakes cases. Less effort, same results. Time to leave it to set for a couple of hours, best place: fridge.

Well, good luck now and Happy Christmas!
C x

No comments:

Post a Comment