Saturday 4 January 2014

Saturday, the 4th


We love our new place, have I mentioned it? Alright, alright, I might have mentioned it a few times...
We're still investigating around so today we went out there looking for new places to spend our time. We've been pleasantly surprised to find Lichfield only 15 minutes away. It's a charming place indeed,  well known for its medieval English cathedrals, described as 'a fine, neat, well-build and indifferent large city' by Daniel Defoe, Lichfield is very much alive offering you a generous list of things to do and places to visit. We had lunch in a charming cafe called The Tudor of Lichfield, minutes away from the shopping center. I must say, their food is delicious and the place it's so warm and welcoming we didn't want to leave it. We did take home with us these lovely looking treats I will tell you all about in a future post - we like to support our local community by doing so. Speaking of which, we also shopped for fresh fruit from their local market. I always get excited when I do end up in a market, might be because my mum always used to shop from markets when I was young, people should definitely shop from local markets more often.  I like to think their products are healthier, I hope that's true!
Sales are on! woohoo! Time to go wild you all shopaholics out there! Mr T got me this lovely dress for no reason at all! How lovely is that, right?
We're happy we found this great place. Lichfield, we will return!

No comments:

Post a Comment